Friday, June 11, 2010

my dearest cochina vivi,
well yess i did call u out of nowhere,that was becuz i was desperate to go to the movies with some1 and all my friends were busy...and i didnt relly know you bt i had to get ur number cuz u seemed pretty nice.i called u and u said u cudnt go i was kinda bummed but then instead i went to ur house instead haha patrick came we went to the park.lol i rmeber me and him were sitting on the bench together and i was like holdin him haha and u were just staring at us.lol so i went to give u a hugg so u wudnt feel left out.lol then we went inside and sat at the table,ur fatass was jst eating a million pizzas while me and patrick were just staring at eachother haha.then we went to ur room,lol u left me&&him alone and ur mom started freaking out.lol bt then he had to leave i was sadd that he didnt tell me bye,bt then he came all the way to give me a bigass hug and tell me he luvd me.lol then it was jst u and me cochina haha we were eating ice cream cake with cofee flavored ice cream.lol i remeber u were all into that movie the blind side and i was jst talkin to pat on the phone then all of a sudden i started crying and u were like "whats wrong" and i was like "he broke up with me!" and i threw the phone at ur head.lol im soo srry babe.haha bt he relly didnt break up with me i was jst trippen lol then u talked to him for me and he said srry he didnt mean it that way.i was soo happy then.haha i loooovvee you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cohina youve been there for me thru soo much an di can call u anytime i have a problem or need some help i know youll be there for me,and i hope you know id do the same.<3 :))).ur bestest cochina and bestest friend.ilysooomuch.and ur mainly the person who's been there for me ever since pat broke up wit me.youve been a big help,and i relly appreciate that.ily babe.<33 :)) [CFL<3]-krishma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment